Return Policy & Refunds
Return of Aromatherapy or Skincare Products:
We want you to be completely satisfied with your skincare and aromatherapy products. If for some reason you are not satisfied, you may return your product(s). Return items MUST be postmarked within 30 days of the original purchase. No refunds will be issued, only store credit. This will be issued via email within 1-2 business days after receiving your return. Return shipping and handling is the customer’s responsibility and shipping charges on the original purchase will not be credited back to you. You may return to us via the carrier of your choice, but we recommend obtaining tracking on your package.
Once an order has been placed, the order cannot be canceled and items cannot be removed from the order. Once we receive your returned items they will be processed within 5 business days and at that time we can issue you in store credit via email.
**If a product is more than 1/4 used, it cannot be returned for a refund. This would be considered more than a trial use. It is advised that you determine your satisfaction of the product soon after purchase.
** Because of the nature of the organic products used, freshness is not guaranteed for more than 4 months from purchase. To extend shelf life, keep in a cool place and use clean hands when applying skincare products.
** For cancellation of CAMPS:
A reminder that fees of tax, business processing, and credit card are included in camp fees and do not show up as additional fees at checkout.
1. For cancellation by the family two and three months prior to camp, full refund minus a cancellation fee of 10% of the camp fee.
2. Cancellation of a camp by the family 3 and 4 weeks before camp start date will result in forfeit of half of the registration fee with refund of the other half.
3. Cancellation by the family 1 or 2 weeks before camp start time will result in forfeit of the entire registration fee.
4. Cancellation by the family part way through a camp due to illness or vacation or other unexpected events, cannot be refunded and families forfeit the registration fee.
5. Cancellation of a camp by Rainbow Tree Therapies, LLC because of low numbers, would result in full refund.
6. Cancellation of a camp because of severe weather would NOT result in a refund.
2021- Unless otherwise indicated, children/campers are encouraged to wear masks but this is not required if a mask is not tolerated. Staff will be wearing a mask or face shield. Hand sanitizer will be used frequently. Snack time will keep children 3-6 feet a part. It is asked that if children are not feeling well, they do not come to camp. It should be noted that there is documented research to support that the transmission rate of the COVID-19 virus is less in an outdoor space. If campers are in the enclosed space, all staff are required to wear a mask.