Return of Aromatherapy or Skincare Products:
We want you to be completely satisfied with your skincare and aromatherapy products. If for some reason you are not satisfied, you may return your product(s). Return items MUST be postmarked within 30 days of the original purchase. No refunds will be issued, only store credit. This will be issued via email within 1-2 business days after receiving your return. Return shipping and handling is the customer’s responsibility and shipping charges on the original purchase will not be credited back to you. You may return to us via the carrier of your choice, but we recommend obtaining tracking on your package.
Once an order has been placed, the order cannot be canceled and items cannot be removed from the order. Once we receive your returned items they will be processed within 5 business days and at that time we can issue you in store credit via email.
**If a product is more than 1/4 used, it cannot be returned for a refund. This would be considered more than a trial use. It is advised that you determine your satisfaction of the product soon after purchase.
** Because of the nature of the organic products used, freshness is not guaranteed for more than 4 months from purchase. To extend shelf life, keep in a cool place and use clean hands when applying skincare products.
** For cancellation of CAMPS:
A reminder that fees of tax, business processing, and credit card are included in camp fees and do not show up as additional fees at checkout.
1. Cancellation 3 weeks or more before camp start date will result in a full refund.
2. Cancellation of a camp by the family 2 weeks before camp start date will result in forfeit of half of the registration fee with refund of the other half.
3. Cancellation by the family 1 week before camp start time will result in forfeit of the entire registration fee.
4. Cancellation by the family part way through a camp due to illness or vacation or other unexpected events, cannot be refunded and families forfeit the registration fee.
5. Cancellation of a camp by Rainbow Tree Therapies, LLC because of low numbers, would result in full refund.
6. Cancellation of a camp because of severe weather would NOT result in a refund.
** For cancellation of private therapy:
1. We require 24 hour notice of cancellation of a private therapy session for a re-schedule to be made possible.
2. If cancellation is made the same day of session, we cannot guarantee availability of a makeup session and consequently you would forfeit this session with no reimbursement.
3. We do try to build in floating makeup days work with you to find a makeup day for the missed session.
4. Inclement weather - we will follow the inclement weather and any closures consistent with the public school system closest to us (Hudson WI School District). So if Hudson School District is closed due to poor weather conditions, then Rainbow Tree Therapies, LLC will also be closed. If the school from which you are traveling is closed due to inclement weather, we advise you to stay home. We will work with you to find a makeup session for an inclement weather occurrence.
5. Weather at Rainbow Tree for private therapy: We will have sessions during rain or garden variety thunderstorms and will be safe within in our heated and cooled indoor space. You are advised to ensure your child is wearing clothing that suits the weather conditions. Under conditions of light rain, we will be outside.
Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) is a respiratory disease caused by the SARS-CoV-2 virus. Employees of Rainbow Tree Therapies, LLC, are not required to wear a mask when working with a child including indoor or outdoor unless otherwise indicated by Lisa Haverly and Rainbow Tree Therapies, LLC. If your child is receiving private therapy, you can request that the therapist wear a mask if your child presents with a vulnerable immune system. You can expect that Lisa Haverly and Rainbow Tree Therapies, LLC will stay current on recommendations by the CDC to determine safety protocols related to COVID-19. Staff are required to exercise safety protocols of hand washing or sanitizing before and after each client. Staff at Rainbow Tree Therapies are encouraged to receive the COVID-19 VACCINE though this is not required.
Rainbow Tree Therapy staff will agree to the following workplace controls to minimize the spread of the virus: 1) Wear a mask if you are displaying any cold like symptoms 2) Wash hands before and after a therapy session 3) Clean therapy equipment between clients 4) Report immediately to Lisa Haverly any known exposure to the virus and follow CDC guidelines for quarantine due to close contact. 7) Agree to exercise precaution and safety when in the community to minimize your risk of acquiring or spreading the virus. If you are providing service at a location other than Rainbow Tree Therapies, LLC, you will also be expected to follow workplace safety and controls as established by that private business or location. You will agree to seek those expectations from that location prior to arrival.
Client/child/families agrees to the following: If the child knowingly has been identified as having COVID-19, the child must be symptom free before returning to therapy. If the client has been knowingly exposed to COVID-19 but no symptoms are present then the child may attend therapy. If the child is presenting with a fever of over 100 degrees then the child is requested to stay home. If a child is in a therapy session and is displaying COVID-19 symptoms then a caregiver will be called and the therapy session may end per discussion with caregiver. Symptoms of COVID-19 include:
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Nausea or vomiting