Therapeutic Play Group
A wonderful opportunity for ALL children but may be suitable for children who are receiving OT or Speech Therapy in school or private clinic. This camp will be inside and outside with a nature based flare! The therapists are experts in their fields and are passionate about supporting young children! Don't miss this unique opportunity!
Who is the group created for?
- Ages 3-5 years (all children welcome)
- Potty training is preferred but not mandatory. If you are unsure if your child is a good fit, please email Lisa at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Children should feel comfortable being in a group setting with some level of independent function as we cannot provide one to one assistance.
- Children should enjoy being outdoors in nature!
Space is limited to 10 campers with a minimum of 5.
What do we need for camp?
- Campers should bring a snack, water bottle, and wear clothing suitable for outdoors.
What else do you need to know?
- Facilitated by Pediatric Occupational & Speech Therapists
- Campers will explore early learning concepts through play. Each week will have a magical theme related to nature and may include the following: All About Animals, Let's Go Camping, Let's Plan A Picnic, Harvesting the Bounty, Being Nature's Helper.
- Each session will include speech/language targeted age appropriate concepts and sounds, gross and fine motor skills, nature exploration and play on the natural playground, peer play and interaction, creativity time, and music and movement.
- Pre-academics of letters, numbers, colors, counting will be woven into the activities.
Your child will love this learning opportunity!
Can My Child Attend Only One Day Per Week Instead of Two?
- Please inquire to Lisa Haverly to discuss this option at email@example.com.
Dates: Monday and Wednesday starting Monday October 2, 2017 and ending Monday, November 6, 2017 (NO SESSION ON MONDAY OCTOBER 16, 2017)
Time: 9:30 am - 11:30 a.m.
Location: Rainbow Tree Therapies 477 Perch Lake Road Hudson, WI (10 minutes East of Stillwater, MN; 10 minutes South of Somerset; 15 minutes from downtown Hudson).
Contact Lisa with questions: 1-715-205-2703 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here to purchase and reserve your spot in the Therapeutic Play Group. Please note, you will also need to complete the registration form (available at time of purchase) to complete your reservation.
Registration Form (Complete after payment)