All children ages 3-7 years
This camp is appropriate for ALL children ages 3 – 7 years. This is a sweet magical camp that focuses on learning through the senses with a play based focus. Nature invites exploration and curiosity which offers sensory stimulation required for brain development. This camp is supported by a Speech Therapist and Occupational Therapist with years of experience in the pediatric field. The therapists value play as inherent requirement for building of skills. Activities are chosen with intention to develop foundational skills. This camp is supportive for any child in those formative years of development. As a camp requirement, it is important that your child be able to walk independently and navigate their environment without assistance. Potty trained is preferred. Class size is limited with a 3:1 child/adult ratio.
- Supported by Speech/Language Pathologists and Occupational Therapists
- Skills supported: motor development, sensory integration, language & speech, social play, nature exploration and appreciation
- Pre-academic skills woven in: shapes, colors, counting, problem solving, sequencing, letter and number recognition
- Activities: gross motor play on the outdoor natural playground, gardening, nature hunts and hikes, storytelling, music and dance, art, and sensory play
- Hands–on experiential learning
- Open to all children!
- Therapists are highly skilled in creating a fun learning and therapeutic environment that offers facilitation of skills.
- Mud and Muck
- Sticks and Stones
Location: Rainbow Tree Therapies 477 Perch Lake Road Hudson, WI (10 minutes East of Stillwater, MN; 10 minutes South of Somerset; 15 minutes from downtown Hudson).
Class size: Limited to 10 Campers
Contact Lisa with questions: 1-715-205-2703 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here to purchase and reserve your spot in Brain Boost Nature Play. Please note, you will also need to complete the registration form (available at time of purchase) to complete your reservation.
Registration Form (Complete after checkout)