*SCROLL DOWN TO REVIEW LIABILITY DOCUMENTS*
1. Do you provide private therapy? At this time we are only providing opportunities with a group format. We are providing therapeutic enrichment in a camp like setting. Therapeutic enrichment occurs when trained professionals target development areas using specific activities to enhance and promote skills and abilities. Rainbow Tree Therapies will offer enrichment from the perspective of Speech and Language Therapy and Occupational Therapy. We do encourage you to contact us to discuss your child’s needs.
2. Do you accept insurance? We do not accept insurance. All services are private pay. Can I use an HSA to pay? I recently had a family pay using their HSA (Health Savings Account) which could be an option for you if you have an HSA.
3. How was tuition determined? Our goal is to provide a therapeutically enriched experience at an affordable rate. Though we do not claim to be providing one on one therapy, we are providing an intensive form of group therapy that is fun, meaningful, and developmentally supportive. The specialists in their fields bring a wealth of knowledge with a guided play based focus in meeting the needs of children. All specialists have a good understanding of development and are experts in their field. For comparison, private therapy per hour can range any where from $70 to $150/hour. ***We would be willing to workout a payment option for installment payments if that works best for you. Please do inquire about how this might work for you!!
4. I am not sure if my child will fit into a group setting or if my child is a good fit for your camps. How do I know for sure? Please send an email or call anytime to discuss further your child’s needs. Lisa would be happy to discuss your child’s needs and if Rainbow Tree Camps would be supportive.RELEASE OF LIABILITY DOCUMENT
Rainbow Tree Therapies, LLC is committed to conducting its programs and activities in the safest manner possible and holds the safety of participants in the highest possible regard. Participants and parents registering their children in programs and activities must recognize, however, that there is an inherent risk of injury when choosing to participate. Rainbow Tree Therapies strives to reduce such risks and insists that all participants follow safety rules and instructions which have been designed to protect the participant’s safety.
Release of Liability
I recognize and acknowledge that there are certain risks of physical injury to participants in the Rainbow Tree Therapies camp(s) and I agree to assume the full risk of any injuries, damages or loss regardless of severity which I or my minor child/ward may sustain as a result of participating in any and all activities connected with or associated with such program(s).
I agree to waive and relinquish all claims I or my minor child/ward may have against Rainbow Tree Therapies and its therapies, agents, volunteers and employees as a result of participation in the program.
I do hereby fully release and discharge Rainbow Tree Therapies and its therapists, volunteers and employees from any and all claims from injury, damage or loss with the activities of the program(s).
I further agree to indemnify and hold harmless and defend Rainbow Tree Therapies and its therapists, agents, servants and employees from any and all claims resulting from injuries, damages, and losses sustained by me or my minor child arising out of, connected with, or in any way associated with the activities of the program(s).AUTHORIZATION FOR EMERGENCY MEDICAL TREATMENT
In the event emergency medical aid/treatment is required due to illness or injury during the process of receiving services from, or while being on the property of, Rainbow Tree Therapies, and the above cannot be reached, I authorize staff at Rainbow Tree Therapies to:
- Secure and retain medical treatment and transportation if needed.
- Release patient records upon request to the authorized individual or agency involved in the medical emergency treatment.
This authorization includes X-rays, surgery, hospitalization, medication, and any treatment procedure deemed “life saving” by the physician. This provision will only be invoked if the person(s) above is unable to be reached.
I do not give my consent for emergency medical treatment/aid in the case of illness or injury during the process of receiving services from, or while being the property of Rainbow Tree Therapies.PHOTO RELEASE
I give consent to and authorize the use and reproduction by Rainbow Tree Therapies, LLC of any and all photographs and any other audiovisual materials taken of the child, child’s family, or guests while in treatment for use in promotional materials, Facebook photo postings, educational activities, exhibitions, or for any other use for the benefit of Rainbow Tree Therapies.
I do not give consent for the use and reproduction by Rainbow Tree Therapies of any and all photographs and any other audiovisual materials taken of the child, child’s family, or guests while in treatment for use in promotional materials, educational activities, exhibitions, or for any other use for the benefit of Rainbow Tree Therapies.RELEASE OF LIABILITY AND HOLD HARMLESS FOR
THERAPEUTIC HORSEBACK RIDING & ANIMAL ASSISTED THERAPY
I ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THERE ARE INHERENT RISKS IN USING AND BEING AROUND CLOSE PROXIMITY TO HORSES AND OTHER THERAPY ANIMALS. THOSE RISKS INCLUDE BODILY INJURY AND DEATH. I UNDERSTAND THAT HORSES ARE UNPREDICTABLE AND CAPABLE OF SUDDEN, UNEXPECTED, AND POTENTIALLY DANGEROUS MOVEMENTS DESPITE THEIR PRIOR HISTORY. I FURTHER UNDERSTAND THAT HORSES ARE EASILY FRIGHTENED BY SOUND, SUDDEN MOVEMENT, UNFAMILIAR OBJECTS, SMELLS, PERSONS, OR OTHER ANIMALS AND THAT THEY MAY RUN, BITE, BUCK, OR KICK. I UNDERSTAND THAT HORSES MAY ALSO ENCOUNTER NATURAL HAZARDS, SUCH AS SURFACE OR SUBSURFACE CONDITIONS AND MAY REACT UNPREDICTABLY AND THAT THEY MAY EVEN COLLIDE WITH OTHER OBJECTS, PERSONS, OR ANIMALS. I UNDERSTAND THAT RIDERS CAN ALSO FALL OFF OF HORSES AND INJURE THEMSELVES. I ALSO UNDERSTAND THE SAME INHERENT RISKS WITH ANY THERAPY ANIMALS UTILIZED AT RAINBOW TREE CAMPS.
I am under full awareness that Rainbow Tree Therapies, LLC and any horse handlers and their staff will be providing a therapeutic horse riding opportunity for my child while attending camp. I also understand that other therapy animals may be present. I represent that I have the legal authority to enter into this release on behalf of the minor child or children. In permission granted for my child to attend Rainbow Tree Therapies, LLC Summer Camps, I voluntarily agree to the terms of this RELEASE OF LIABILITY AND HOLD HARMLESS. I hereby represent that I give permission for my child to ride upon and be in close proximity to horses and their environment.
I agree to personally assume the risks associated with my child’s participation in therapeutic horseback riding at Rainbow Tree Therapies, LLC. Therefore, I hereby release, waive, and forever discharge Rainbow Tree Therapies, LLC and any horse handlers, their owners, employees, agents, officers, and volunteers from any and every claim, demand, action, or right of action, of whatever kind or nature, either in law or in equity, arising from or by reason of any bodily injury or personal injuries known or unknown, death, or property damage resulting during my presence at Rainbow Tree Therapies, LLC, whether or not such injury, property damage, or death is caused by negligence. I assume full responsibility for the risk of bodily injury, death, or property damage, during my presence at Rainbow Tree Therapies, LLC and hold Rainbow Tree Therapies, LLC and its owners, employees, agents, and volunteers harmless for any liability therefore.
This release is an ongoing and remains in effect until I have revoked it in writing. I HAVE READ THIS DOCUMENT. I UNDERSTAND IT IS AN AGREEMENT AND PROMISE NOT TO SUE AND A RELEASE AND INDEMNITY FOR ALL CLAIMS. I ACKNOWLEDGE AND AFFIRM THAT I HAVE CAREFULLY READ THE CONTENTS OF THIS RELEASE, FULLY UNDERSTAND ITS MEANING, AND SIGN THIS RELEASE VOLUNTARILY.CHALLENGING BEHAVIOR PLAN
The intention of all staff of Rainbow Tree Therapies is that each camper has an amazing experience at camp. However, there are extremely rare occasions where the camper may have difficulty acclimating to the camp environment. In the event that your child’s behavior significantly impacts his own safety or the safety of others in a harmful way, the following plan will occur. The below plan is to ensure that all campers have a safe and meaningful experience. Behaviors such as aggression toward others or self, destruction of camp, fleeing the camp area, or repeated verbal disrespect cannot be tolerated at camp.
- On the first observation of an unsafe behavior, the staff will inform the parents as soon as is conveniently possible.
- On the second observation of an unsafe behavior, the parents will be called immediately and will be asked to come pick up their child as soon as possible.
- After you have picked up your child, a phone conversation will take place with Lisa Haverly as to the appropriate return of your child to camp.