1. Address: 477 Perch Lake Rd Hudson, WI 54016
2. Do you accept insurance? We do not accept insurance. All services are private pay. Can I use an HSA to pay? YES, this is a possibility but no guarantee.
3. My child is on the medicaid waiver program. Can this be a form of payment? Yes, it can be. You will need to contact your case worker to inquire further.
4. How was tuition determined for camps? ALL fees include tax and any transaction fee related to credit card. Our goal is to provide a therapeutically enriched experience at an affordable rate. Though we do not claim to be providing one on one therapy, we are providing an intensive form of group therapy that is fun, meaningful, and developmentally supportive. The specialists in their fields bring a wealth of knowledge with a guided play based focus in meeting the needs of children. All specialists have a good understanding of development and are experts in their field. For comparison, private therapy per hour can range any where from $90 to $150/hour. ***We would be willing to workout a payment option for installment payments if that works best for you. Please do inquire about how this might work for you!!
5. I am not sure if my child will fit into a group setting or if my child is a good fit for your camps. How do I know for sure? Please send an email or call anytime to discuss further your child’s needs. Lisa would be happy to discuss your child’s needs and if Rainbow Tree Camps would be supportive. In general, these would be the following requirements that would designate a good fit:
- Able to function within a small group setting.
- Not a flight risk. We are focused on safety and it would be difficult to ensure safety if your child may run away.
- Able to navigate uneven surfaces.
- Tolerate being outdoors.
- We are not equipped to manage highly aggressive children as we don't have the staff to support this. With that said, sometimes different settings can offer different opportunities for positive experiences. Please contact Lisa to discuss further.