🔥It's campfire season at Rainbow Tree!
Time in nature during the winter months has been known to improve sleep, increase brain function and help fight off infections.
- Campfire Chats
- Mindfulness in Nature to support stress management
- Building Resilience through navigating the winter elements.
- Social time and getting to know others
- Physical Activity -hiking or walking or sledding (weather dependent and dependent upon areas of interest for campers).
- Hands on activities as we think about supporting perhaps the animals of nature during the winter months. Again the activities will be chosen based on the interest of the campers.
DATE: November 27, December 6 and 13 and January 10 and 17.
We will need 3 children to make this camp a go!